Starlight

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Battle with Lizard!

My friends will know I hate creepy crawlies.I'm afraid of cockroaches and lizards,especially lizards coz insecticides DONT work on them.They dont die juz by spraying them,instead they only slow down coz its slippery so its easier to smack them.

Last night,I went to the toilet almost 2am,came back to my room,tried to close my door and a lizard dropped onto my left arm!!!Imagine the shock I had!I flicked it onto the floor and it crawled under my bed!Sickening.I went to take a racquet and waited for it to crawl back out,then smack right on it...before shouting for papa to come "retrieve" it and flushed it down the toilet bowl.Totally gross can!Nothing good comes out from a lizard attack.The previous 2 times a lizard fell on me,someone passed away.Last night,I guessed I was too traumatized,I had a really really bad dream.This morning,I had to use Dettol to sanitized my floor!

Think if Sam and Jess reads this,they'll be totally grossed out too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home